GfK eCommerce Navigator®
GfK eCommerce Navigator locates your current market position, identifies routes to growth and offers specific strategies for getting there. Built on GfK’s decades of segmentation and awareness and usage experience, GfK Navigator uses a unique analytical process. It combines the consumer understanding gained from awareness and strategic segmentation studies. And it recommends strategies for capitalizing on those insights. GfK Navigator can help you:
- Understand the segmentation and structure of your markets
- Find new segments and profile their attitudes and usage
- Determine where you are in the market and where you could be
- Locate “white space” for new and existing products and services
- Identify the most strategic levers for your brand
A Two-Stage Consultative Process
GfK Navigator projects typically begin with qualitative research, usually in the form of focus groups or in-depth interviews. The attitudes, lifestyle information, key attributes and consumer vocabulary we uncover in this stage provide an in-depth understanding of consumers’ perceptions around your product or service.
In the second stage of GfK Navigator, we conduct a quantitative assessment of consumers’ attitudes and usage, typically online. Our integrated analysis is designed to pull the most pragmatic and operational value from this data. Using highly visual tools for understanding dataâ€”perceptual mapping, cluster analysis, gaps matrixes and brand/category key purchase driver diagramsâ€”your GfK consulting team moves your GfK Navigator study from analysis to strategic and tactical recommendations.
GfK eCommerce Navigator is an ideal tool for a number of specific business challenges:
- Expanding into new and unfamiliar consumer markets or segments
- Determining how your products could fit within new markets
- Leveraging strong brands into new markets, with new or existing customers
- Expanding market share among current users
- Understanding consumer behaviors and attitudes, with actionable ideas that capitalize on those insights
- Answering particular segmentation questions
GfK eCommerce Navigator’s recommendations can vary widely, from generating product development ideas to tailoring marketing to address unmet segment needs or refocusing your efforts on specific segments. Regardless of the outcome, GfK eCommerce Navigator can have a profound impact on your firm’s growth initiatives. If you want to see how the navigator works in practice you can check out or review of Adrian Morrison’s eCom Success Academy course where the navigator tool was first introduced and tested in real time.
For more information on GfK Navigator, please contact us.…