Available from GfK Roper Public Affairs and Corporate Communications, Marketing NewsFlow is a reliable and affordable measurement tool that enables you to track the impact of your media marketing coverage to reveal how effectively your message has reached your target public.
Based on GfK OmniTel® telephone surveys to a representative sample of 1,000 adults, Marketing NewsFlow enables you to substantiate:
- How many consumers have read, seen or heard news about your company, brand or chief executive
- Whether recent news is leading to more or less favorable opinions
- Which target audiences are being impacted
- How quickly information reaches the public
- What specific messages are reaching your target
Marketing NewsFlow provides media content analysis and audience impact data from a single, integrated source to assess how many people were meaningfully impacted by your message in terms of attitudes or behaviors. You’ll learn:
- How much time does it take for the news to lead to audience impact
- How the impact of a positive story compares with that of a negative one
- Which messages are driving audience impact most
- What’s the impact of news about competitors on your category overall
- Which audiences are being impacted by which stories
With Marketing NewsFlow you’ll get more insight than ever before and more evidence of the impact of your campaign.